PIFRA (Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing) is a system to improve and efficiently manage financial reports. So, if you’re looking for an easy solution that can take you to the right method of checking your payroll online in 2022 then you are at the right place.
You can check your payroll online in August 2022 using this step-by-step guide about PIFRA pay slips and registration. There are a few other details about PIFRA that might be helpful to you as well.
Things Required For PIFRA Pay Slip Online
The government of Pakistan has introduced a fast and easy method for government employees of Pakistan to check their payroll each month. This means, that anyone who belongs to this, can check the complete details of the pay slip and other allowances. So, it’s overall a great step toward the ease of the job.
Before registering for the PIFRA make sure to fulfill the following requirements. So, that you can register yourself easily.
- The candidate must have Pakistani citizenship.
- Must be a current employee of the government of Pakistan (any unit eg. health, education, etc.)
- Your first and last name according to the documents.
- You know your CNIC number
- Province where you’re living
- You’ve to write the correct Date of birth
- The email address that is not registered with Pifra earlier.
- The Scale/post of the job
- Phone number registered with your CNIC.
- Service code/number
If you’ve all the above details, you’re just a few steps away to get registered with PIFRA. In case you don’t have any of the above detail make sure to find out and then proceed to the next steps.
PIFRA Pay Slip Registration
Once you’ve all the required details, follow the below steps to complete this process of registration.
Note: The government of Pakistan has closed the PIFRA website and shifted all the data to the new website FABS. The FABS has all the data and features that you may find on Pifra. In other words, you can say that FABS is ultimately Pirfra.
- Visit any of these links www.pifra.gov.pk or http://www.fabs.gov.pk. By clicking on the Pifra link the browser will ask you to redirect to the fabs website. But it’s better to visit directly to the fabs.gov.pk website.
- On the main menu, you’ll see Services, click on this and select Online salary slip/Pension slip.
- After that, you’ll be on the Controller General of Account Pakistan page.
- Read the guide and short word codes clearly. In case, if you’ve previously registered with Yahoo mail, you need to register again with Outlook or Gmail.
Follow the steps to complete this form.
- Provide your government code.
- The personal number of the employee.
- Enter the CNIC number or if you’re an old NIC number.
- Date of birth according to the CNIC
- An active mobile phone number is registered with your CNIC.
Once you’ve provided all the details accurately, click on the Yellow Button, down below the details.
Furthermore, you may watch the complete steps in this video.
PIFRA Pay Slip Account Registration Final Step
Until now, you’ve completed all the basic steps, but still, this will not work until your complete the final step.
After clicking on the verification button, if you provided the right information then it will ask you to confirm your mail. If there is any issue with the details, you won’t be able to register. However, you can contact support or check the FAQs for more queries.
Once the data is correct, in the next step provide your email two times. A confirmation code may be sent to your email for verification.
Note: Make sure the email you use is not registered earlier with the PIFRA.
After providing an email, click on submit button, and you’re registered successfully. After the registration, your PIFRA pay slip will be sent to your email each month. Or you can also check your pay slip by visiting the FABS website.
If you don’t want to receive emails from Pifra you can unsubscribe from them.
How To Check PIFRA Pay Slip Online?
If you have an internet connection you can check the Pifra pay slip online via mobile or computer. Typically there are two methods of checking your pay slip in Pakistan online via Pifra.
- Through Email
- Through the official website of FABS.
Method 1: Through Email
No matter if you’re registered with Outlook or Gmail. The process is quite similar. But most probably people use Gmail for registering on PIFRA. So here is a guide on how to check your Pifra pay slip online via Gmail.
Please note that this method will only work if you were registered in the previous month. If you registered yourself after the 10th of the current month the salary slip may not show for the previous are current month. This method will only work if you’ve received at least one payment in the bank after the registration with the PIFRA.
- If you’re registered with the PIFRA then go to your registered Gmail.
- Go to the inbox and find the message from PIFRA or FABS.
- If don’t see any message due for any reason, write the PIFRA salary slip in the search bar.
- You’ll see all the messages with complete payslip details.
Note: the salary slip takes up to 10 days to arrive in Gmail. So, you may have to wait till 1oth of the month.
Method 2: Check PIFRA Pay Slip By Website
This is a quick method and also shows more data compared to email pay slips. Through the website, you can find out your previous records as well. Filter out other details, and many other actions that you may miss in emails. Follow the process;
- Go to http://www.fabs.gov.pk.
- Sign into your account.
- Select services and then click on Online salary slip.
- Provide the required details if any, otherwise, you’ll see all the payslips.
- From the download option, you can also download the payslip in a pdf file.
What Is PIFRA?
Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing (PIFRA) is an online system in Pakistan from which government employees can perform their financial audits. The platform provides the opportunity for employees to download their payslips and look at other salary, pension, and funding queries. PIFRA’s name is now changed to FABS.
Here are the top features of FABS;
- Online Salary Slip/ Pension Slip
- Bill-tracking system
- Bills summary report
- Budget execution report
- Vendor information
- DDO reconciliation statement
- Scheme-wise budget execution report
- PSDP execution report
Short Codes Used For PIFRA
While filling out the forms or providing any details for pay slips on CGA you may need to use the shortcodes of each entity. Use of these codes is necessary when you mean any of these states or entities.
- F is used for Federal
- N is used as a shortcode of KP Govt
- S is used for Sindh
- B represents writing Balochistan
- P for Punjab
- DGP is an abbreviation of District Govt Punjab
- K is used for Kashmir
- DGN is the abbreviation of District Govt KP
- GB is used for Gilgit-Baltistan
- GBC represents GB Council
- C is used for Kashmir Council
People Also Ask
What is the new name of PIFRA?
Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS)
Who can register with PIFRA?
Any Pakistani government employee can register with the PIFRA to check pay slips online.
Not getting pay slip mail?
Perhaps you’ve not verified your email or you have unsubscribed emails from pifra. Subscribe again for email by registering on pifra.gov.pk.
The Gov. of Pakistan has made the process of financial audits easier than ever. Now the govt job persons in Pakistan can check their pay slips and other job finance queries through the FABS (Pifra new version) online.
Whether it’s a policeman, teacher, postman, or doctor everyone who is a government servant can get monthly salaries, and GP fund payment details in Gmail.
You can take the advancement analysis of FABS by this stat:
According to the FABS,
On average 3 million public sector employees are helped with the payment and receipts each month. At the same time, thousands of daily queries are solved by the FABS.