Searching for how I can unsubscribe from the Zong Monthly Facebook Package. By looking at a lot of information, my head spins, and I am trying to decide which information is correct. Moreover, when I tried to ask for help from my friends, they ignored me. I am confused as well as worried; I don’t know what to do in this scenario. Oh! Don’t panic; we are here to cover for you, and we will resolve your issues.
In actuality, ZONG Company offers three methods to deactivate or unsubscribe Zong Monthly Facebook Package. It can be done through SMS, the official app, and the helpline. All three methods are easy and for this don’t require mastery-level skills or special training.
In this short guide, we will discuss in in-depth detail how to unsubscribe Zong Monthly Facebook Package and methods. To get detailed information, stick with the article and read on till the end. Let’s begin to dive deep with us.
Procedure How To Unsubscribe Zong Monthly Facebook Package
Recently Zong has offered multiple packages for social media users to facilitate them. With the launching of these bundles, people often search for the deactivation offer. Looking at the demand of ZONG users, we described the three major methods to deactivate the monthly FB packages.
- Deactivate ZONG’s monthly offer Through SMS
- Unsubscribe Through the Official APP-MY ZONG
- Use Helpline for Deactivation
Deactivate ZONG’s monthly offer Through SMS
The procedure is pretty easy and you can do it by yourself. If you want to unsubscribe from the Monthly Facebook Package, follow these steps. Have a look at how to reset the Zong device.
- Open the mobile.
- Go to the message application > create a new message.
- Write “UNSUB mfb” in the body.
- Send this message to the code 6464.
- It will take a few minutes, and your Facebook monthly package will be unsubscribed from ZONG SIM.
Unsubscribe Through the Official APP-MY ZONG
It is another method to unsubscribe from the ZONG FB package. Follow these steps.
- Open MY ZONG application.
- Open the activated packages.
- Click on the button to unsubscribe from the Zong FB package.
- It will automatically unsubscribe.
Use Helpline for Deactivation
Another method used to deactivate ZONG monthly offers is the helpline. In this method, follow these steps.
- Open the mobile > dial 310
- For deactivating the offer, wait for a while.
- Within a few minutes, they will deactivate your monthly FB offer.
- Remember, in this procedure, 2RS will be charged
In short, we reviewed how to unsubscribe from the Zong Monthly Facebook Package in detail to provide you with the best and most authentic information in the easiest way. We are confident after reading this article you will be able to deactivate the monthly offer. Don’t forget to share this valuable information with your friends, family, and in your social circle because sharing is caring. Also, feel free to ask queries regarding unsubscribing, its methods, or packages. We are here to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Checking the remaining ZONG MB, minute, and SMS is not a complicated task. You can check it within seconds. The code used to check the remaining ZONG packages is *102#. Dial this amazing code and check.
For the subscription daily Facebook package, just follow these easy steps.
● Open the dialing pad on your Android device.
● Dial the code > *250# > hit on the call button.
● It will take a while; after a few seconds, you will receive a message from ZONG Company.
● Congratulations! Your daily FB package has been activated.
No, there is no possibility of using the internet without data or WIFI. All people who say they will provide you with hacks for using the internet without data are fake.
In actuality, YouTube is the biggest platform in the world, providing video content in various genres. It’s an online platform, and any SIM doesn’t support watching YouTube Videos without using data, not even Zong. However, you can enjoy only the downloaded videos without any package or internet connection.
To unsubscribe from the Zong monthly Facebook package, simply dial *6464#, select “Manage my account,” choose “Unsubscribe packages,” select the Facebook package, and confirm your request. By following these easy steps, you can quickly and easily opt out of the package and avoid any unnecessary charges. It’s important to note that once you unsubscribe, you will no longer have access to the package benefits. So, be sure to unsubscribe only if you no longer need the package.