Learn How to load a jazz card in the five easiest ways and say connected to your loved ones 24/7.
How To Load Jazz Card? Five Methods
Ever since jazz merged with Warid, the network has indisputably become the largest telecommunication company with approximately 60 million users. Also, it is noteworthy that ever since the company secured the top position among all the mobile network service providers, the company has raised the bar by offering the best services and it keeps on improving and winning the trust of people.
One such example is discovering plenty of ways for prepaid jazz users to recharge their jazz numbers within a matter of a few seconds without the hassle to go to the recharge shop. The article includes the five most convenient ways to load a jazz card or recharge your jazz number.
Method 1: Load Jazz Card Through Jazz Card Code
Below are the easy-to-follow steps to load your jazz card within a few minutes.
- Buy a jazz card from your nearest shop.
- Scratch the card with the help of a coin or nail to get the code.
- Open the dialer in your phone and dial *123* end the 14-digit code that we get through scratching the jazz card, and press #, i.e., *123*00000000000000#.
- Press the call button and after a few moments a pop-up window appears and your balance will be recharged.
Method 2: Load Jazz Card Through Jazz World App
The Jazz company has recently launched its one-man arm app that has the solution to all your network problems. If you want to save yourself from going to the shop to buy a jazz card, this method is definitely for you.
Here are the steps through which you can load your jazz card through Jazz World App.
- Download the Jazz World application through the Play Store or App store.
- Once the application is successfully installed, enter your mobile number and further details to create your account. If you already have an account, log in to that.
- Once, you log in to your account, you will see a button with the instructions “tab to re-charge.” click on the button.
- A new page will open, showing a similar button with the instruction “pay with scratch card”. Pay and proceed to the next step.
- Once you pay the amount, you will get a 14-digit scratch number, enter the number and enjoy the balance without going to the recharge shop.
Method 3: Load Jazz Card Through Easypaisa App
If you have already installed an Easypaisa app on your mobile, get the benefit of recharging your jazz number without going outside. Here is the complete guide on how to recharge your jazz card through the Easypaisa application.
- Download the Easypaisa application on your smartphone through the Google Play store or App store.
- Create your account, do the necessary verification, and log in to your account.
- Once you log in, you will see the home page of the Easypaisa app, from there click on easlyload option, available right there.
- A new page will open asking you to enter your mobile number. Please note that you can also add the number to your contact list if you are loading to anyone whose number is saved in your contacts.
- Enter and a new page will open to select the Jazz from the telecom operators list.
- Select jazz, enter the amount and press the button ‘confirm’ to proceed further.
- Shortly, your jazz prepaid number will be recharged.
Method 4: Load Jazz Card Through the Jazz Website
Another easy way to load a jazz card is through the jazz website. How? Below are the complete steps.
- Open the official website of jazz, or click here.
- Enter your mobile number at the top tab right below the main title of the page.
- Enter the amount of how much balance you want to recharge. Please note that you can recharge from 100 rupees to 5000 maximum.
- Select the payment method. Notably, you have two options to pay online. Select any of them.
- Click on the captcha test to verify that you are human and tap on continue.
- Within a few moments, you will receive a confirmation message on your number along with balance details.
Method 5: Load Jazz Card Through Careem App
The good news is that jazz prepaid users can also load the jazz card or recharge their jazz prepaid numbers through Careem mobile application. And the bonus is that it does not deduct any additional charges, instead, you can utilize your careem app balance to reload your jazz number.
Below are the complete steps to load through careem application.
- Update your Careem app.
- Open the Careem PAY Wallet screen.
- Tap on ‘Mobile Recharge’.
- Enter your mobile number or select a mobile number from your contact list.
- Enter the recharge amount.
- Confirm payment. The credit will be added directly to your jazz number
The Final Word
To conclude, loading jazz cards had become easy now. You can easily load jazz balance by using any of the above-mentioned five methods. Besides these methods, you can recharge your number online bank application since most bank applications are providing this service.
Also, if you face any issues, check your internet connectivity or call the jazz helpline in case of any serious issues. The jazz customer care operator will advise and provide the best solution to your problem.