To get the employee’s registration form online in 2023, first, you need PIFRA registration. The government of Pakistan is always one step ahead when it comes to facilitating its employees in any way. One proof is the initiative of the Project to Improve Financial Reporting and Auditing in Pakistan (PIFRA Registration). Government employees can now get their pay slips online, check budgets, and some other financial queries.
The primary purpose of this project was to accommodate employees so they could get their pay slips online rather than standing in line for hours for payrolls. The other aim was to keep a record of budgets and provincial finance and control the accounting distributions. you may also read about pifra budget online guide.
So, let’s get down to business. In this blog post, I’ll cover everything you need about the Pifra registration form.
Download Employees Registration Form Online 2023
In the process of getting the PIFRA registration form online, you need to register with the PIFRA, and then follow a few steps.
- Visit fabs.gov.pk web page
- You can find and click Services on the dashboard or in the menu section.
- Click on the Salary Slip/Pension Slip
- Once you click on the Salary Slip option, it will take you to the Controller General of the Account page, where you will find an empty form.
- Provide the essential details that you see on the page.
Below are the details that make required for PIFRA Registration.
PIFRA Registration Required Data
All government servants are issued a specific employee code that contains their identity in government records. To register, you’re required to have this code. But make sure you don’t publicize this code, as this is your most confidential code. In case of its publicity, you may lose control, or someone else may access your job details.
Furthermore, in case of any unusual activity, you may suffer from government inquiries.
Although it looks like a common step, sometimes the most common acts become hectic when you don’t pay proper attention. Ensure that you provide the correct name with acceptable spelling, so there is no chance of errors. You’ve to give the right and full name registered on the Government ID card.
You must never forget your CNIC number because it can be needed anytime. Your Pakistan CNIC number will also be required for this purpose.
Date of Birth
The actual date of birth written on your official identity card is also required. In case of incorrect details, you may end up on disappoint.
A mobile number for your daily use is required. I asked for everyday use because the PIFRA verification team can send you OPTs or call you for verification. Furthermore, they may keep sending you messages to inform you latest updates. This is why it’s so important to include an active contact number.
The phone number you provide should also be registered on your original ID card. If you use anyone else’s phone number, you may be unable to register with the PIFRA.
Gmail ID is required
You probably have a Gmail ID. If not, don’t wait long to create one because a regular email is required to verify your account. Moreover, you’ll only receive your payslip in your email.
Using the wrong, temporary, or anyone else’s email, you may lose the potential information sent by the PIFRA. Perhaps, your account will be banned if unusual activity is detected.
Bottom line: once you’ve all this information, you’re just one step away from registering with PIFRA.
PIFRA Payslip Registration Process
Once you’ve all the above credentials, it’s time to register with the PIFRA. Below is the step-by-step process of PIFRA Registration.
So here we go,
- Go to this link fabs.gov.pk
- Go to the Services and then the Pay Slip option
- The CGAP page provides a date of birth, CNIC, employee code number, and other required details. Then click on Confirm button.
- After this, you’ll go to the next step of confirmation of the Gmail.
- Here you need to provide your actual Gmail twice if you want to receive Pay Slips online in your email box monthly.
- After that, click on OK.
- That’s it. You’ve done it all.
Bottom line: once you’ve registered successfully, you will receive your monthly payment slip before the 10th of each month.
How to Unsubscribe PIFRA Emails?
If you’re getting irritated by the bombard of emails from PIRFA registration, you can eliminate this. The process is more straightforward than before.
Here, I found three different methods for you to unsubscribe from receiving emails from PIRFA.
- Every email contains the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of the email. When you click on that, PIFRA’s subscription page will open. You need to confirm that you’re willing to unsubscribe and click OK.
- You can request the technical staff by calling on this number: 0092-51-9107248
- Go to fabs.gov.pk and chat with the support team. You will automatically stop receiving emails of PIFRA salary slips when you inform them about your problem.
In a nutshell, the process of PIFRA registration is pretty simple and easy. The service allows you to look at your financial queries related to the job. Government employees can now receive emails, contact directly to support, and call the tech team for any assistance. This means, like ever before, you don’t need to stand in lines to talk about your salary issues to the accountants.